BMW M – 30 years of history
The first series model made by the M division was the legendary BMW M1, a car that came on streets in 1978. Another model, derived from a series limo was BMW M535i, a true beast having 286 HP – an immense power for the year of 1979.
The anniversary of the 30 years coincides with 300.000 unites old. The model that represents these sales is a BMW M3, white-alpine color which was delivered to a client from Regensburg, Germany.
- BMW X1 Officially Announced
- Bmw M6 – available in 2012
- BMW 6 series AC Schnitzer review
- BMW Series 1 Cabrio by AC Schnitzer
- In 30 years cars won’t need any drivers