Mercedes Benz G-Class by ART
Even though it’s 29 years old, the G-Class is still the latest fashion, since it ART Tuning has given it a face lift last year.
The main modifications have been made under the hood, where the new G55 outputs 580 HP, with a plus of 104HP that was obtained thanks to the tuners at ART. The exhaust system has 80mm exhaust pipes, which fit perfectly with the new bodykit, which is made up of new spoilers, original optic blocks, and a new front hood. The new model is equipped with 22 inch monoART1 wheels or with a cheaper version, monoART2 with a diameter of 20 inch.
In the interior we can find classic modifications: lots of leather, wood and carbon fiber insertions, all combined in different color schemes, like Blue Ray, which you can see in the pictures. The engineers at ART are also ready to equip the car with any audio system.
- Brabus Bullit Black Arrow Mercedes Benz C-class
- Mercedes C-Class Estate – power boost from Carlsson
- Mansory Renovatio – Mercedes SLR McLaren
- Elite Sports Vorbild Mercedes-Benz CLS
- Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Roadster tuned by BRABUS